Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

When I forget who I am, may I continue looking; When I remember who I am, may I rest in that spirit

I've been struggling with my attitude the last few weeks; hence the drastically long break I took from posting.  I woke up today with a bad attitude as well and luckily got myself together enough to go to yoga.  All this while knowing I would feel at least a little better after I released some pin up stress and toxins.  I have been going regularly even though my posts have been far and few between but just couldn't bring myself to be positive on here, let alone within myself.  But I decided I'm SICK and TIRED of this crap and was once AGAIN reminded  (by Johnna at Yoga One) that I'M the one that can change my inner thoughts and it's up to ME to make it happen! So I did! And the message I walked out with today is the title of this blog.  WOW! I have forgotten who I am but I also forgot to keep looking.  So right now I'm in the process of looking for myself again.  Eventually hoping to remain at rest in that spirit once I find ME! I hope whomever reads this finds peace in the title as well.  Never forget how awesome you are and if you do, look to get it back! Then continue to bring that awesomeness out and shower those around you with it! We can give so much more to others when we radiate a positive ambiance than when we walk around sulking. I know this because my negativity has been filling the air at my house and my poor SWEET husband has had to live in it! What a yucky feeling to be around someone like that.  So from this day on, I vow to keep my spirits high, always looking for that positive me and rest in the fact that I found it!  

PEACE, LOVE, and HAPPINESS,

Kristy

1 comment:

  1. Great message! I heard that mercury is in retrograde or something, I have no idea what that means but supposedly it brings on the funk (in a bad way)- so blame it on the mercury! Or blame it on Rio! :)

    ReplyDelete